If you are looking to upgrade, enhance, or otherwise improve the look of your smile, a cosmetic dentistry treatment is a great solution. Listed below are important facts regarding cosmetic dentistry treatments:
– Dental bridges are cosmetic enhancements that fill out your smile by replacing missing teeth and filling in the gaps left behind.
– Teeth whitening treatments rely on mouth trays and gels to gently and safely remove stains and discolorations from your natural teeth.
– Dental veneers cover the fronts of your teeth with customizable, thin shells that drastically improve the look of teeth.
– Dental crowns are similar to veneers in that they conceal parts of a tooth, but crowns go a step further and fully cover the area of the tooth above the gum line, resulting in an improved appearance and additional protection from many oral health problems.
– Dental implants are cosmetic enhancements that replace missing teeth with permanent, durable materials that look and act like normal teeth.
– Dental bonding cover damaged or stained areas of teeth.
– Dentures are removable replacements for missing teeth.
For any additional questions or concerns regarding a cosmetic dentistry treatment, Horizon Dental Care is here to help you with all your oral health needs. For a complete diagnosis from Dr. Mike Martin and our team at our dentist office in Grand Junction, Colorado, you can schedule an appointment by calling us at 970-245-3633. We look forward to having you as our guest soon.